1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Need help with ecover for ebook.

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by leroym, Aug 16, 2007.

1. leroym

Message Count:

(I posted this in the forum and got no replies so I'll try this)

I have written a downloadable ebook and I want to sell it on eBay.I need to create a thumbnail ecover for use in the listing. Also I need a larger copy for use in the PDF.version of the ebook. What tutorials do I need to access to do this? And do I create the large copy and then somehow reduce that for the thumbnail? I hope this makes sense.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. Chris

Message Count:
    Hmmmm..... I don't know why I never seen this post before now. I read your other one that you posted today. Thanks for saying something.

I would say yes you would just do the ecover you want at a large size and export it out for your PDF version. Be sure to export it in a >PNG format so that it is on a transparent background.

As far as a thumbnail goes. You might try zooming out to make the ecover smaller and then exporting it at that smaller size. Then if need be crop the ecover out of the picture after export. This would probably make a good thumbnail ecover without losing quality of it.

HTHs

Ask more and I will do what I can to help. Sorry for the delay on responding.