My Logo, please help. Resolved

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by Danzanoid, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danzanoid

Message Count:
    I have created a logo using the software and I love the software however when I export my logos they don't seem to look as good as they do within the software.
    All the different aspects are different and don't always come out the same colour and they are not as sharp.
    Can anyone help with making this logo sharper and more easy for me to colour.

Any feedback would also be great if you can't help.

Thanks
    Dan.

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Re: My Logo, please help.

Try the black 1 square to the left on your color chart for your color and exporting again.
  3. Danzanoid

Message Count:

Thanks for always answering my questions KD. I'm not really sure what you mean on this one though.

Do you know why you can't colour all of the images the same? Sometimes when I use black on an image it comes out grey and won't go darker. The same images when coloured red don't go to a bright red, instead they are pale which doesn't look as good.

Thanks.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:

The problem you have seen and attached here is not uncommon when black is chosen for a transparent gif. You won't perceive a difference but the computer will.... the last black square is the same as the default for coloring the background and when making a transparent you get a partial removal.

I usually prefer to use the "primary" color chart or doing an RGB input when red is involved.
  5. Danzanoid

Message Count:

Thanks for your help, that makes sense now :image28:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.