My Business Logo

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by kpall312, Feb 14, 2009.

1. kpall312

Message Count:
    What do you guys think of my logo? Any feedback appreciated.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Wicked

Message Count:
    I think you did pretty good for that type of business design. Only thing I would play around with is the font type on both the name and slogan. The Wood Works seems like it should be a wider 2x4 type font. As well done right the first time does not really grab me either. Good direction you got here for sure.
  3. kpall312

Message Count:
    Thanks for the advice! I don't like that (slogan) either.
  4. Wicked

Message Count:
    Not sure what your animated picture there is about. I certainly was not offering a kick in the face. Oh its your signature. IC..The slogan is fine. Just a different color work was all I was suggesting. Overall it looks fine and you could use it now. Its good.
  5. kpall312

Message Count:
    The animated picture is for the signature. I tought it's cool...
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    I like the logo concept , however, feel that you are doing an injustice to yourself with the font choice and text size. To me a more substantial font is called for and to fill the plaque with your company name. Quick knock off your logo with text resize and a more substantial font.
  7. kpall312

Message Count:
    I do egree with the resizing and better font choice. Thanks!
  8. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    why not do the panel in a wood effect and then lay you text over that for a better effect,imhso
  9. FabianLast

Message Count:
    the logo is fine I think both design font and,,,, everything,,,,the only thing to be changed I think is orange color of "VaWoodWorks" :image24:
    sorry KD did,,, but I like the original more than your version,though I'm not a professional and maybe can't judge correctly:image10-1: