1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

membeship card size

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Tony3, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony3

Message Count:
    Hi,
    I hope you are doing well today. The problem i am having is simple I need to know how to adjust the size of the membership card model in the Ecovers directory. It seems that i can only create a small almost unreadable finihed product. If any one knows how to adjust the size so that I get a say a 350x224 pixel card please help me.:image24:
    Thank You
    Tony3
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Tony, after choosing the membership card >>>>MODIFY>>>set canvas dimension (larger) >>>then under attributes scale the card making it larger. You can then pull the different "fields" onto the card in position or continue to work on the basic card design after deleting the fields. See sample 558X313 attached.
  3. Tony3

Message Count:
    Hi,
    Thank you for your help. The thing is that I am trying to make a 3D graphic image of my card. I really dont know how to set the size of the card so that the finished card will be 355x224 pix. after I save the image to my computer. I am using the 3D Ebook tools to build my card. Could you tell me how to set the size there?
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    What I would do is set the size the canvas just slightly larger for safety reasons in the Art Center , size then export as above....saving to the computer.... open the 3D module and use the pre-sized image file.
  5. Tony3

Message Count:
    3D Membership card Sizing

Hi Forum,
    I hope everyone is doing good today. Iasked aquestion yesterday and got immediate support I want to thank you very much. What i did not say was that I am using 3D Ecover portion of WGC to try to make my membership card. The problem is I don't know how to set the size for the 3D image. I want the 3D image that I save to my computer to be 350x224 pix. The thing is I have only been able to create a much smaller card. Is there a way to set the software to render me a finished 3D image of my card at my requierd size without so much background included?

All help will be greatly appreciated. :image10-1:
    Thank You,
    Tony3
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
  7. Tony3

Message Count:
    Re: 3D Membership card Sizing

Thank you KD-did
    After I upload the image file to the 3D modual will I have to make any more adjustments to get the card to save at my requiered size?
  8. KD-did

Message Count:

Depending in what module you are working with...the size will automatically resize to fit the e cover chosen..but if you double click the camera icon you can export in your desired size and file format.
  9. Tony3

Message Count:

Thank You again KD-did,
    My last question would be how do I limit the amount of background that will become part of my final image save?
  10. KD-did

Message Count:

You should be able to turn off or limit the environment (tool icon) for the rendering which would control the size of the overall image.
  11. Tony3

Message Count:

KD-did
    Thank you for all of your support, I will go back to the drawing board and try this again. I think it will work out this time. If not I will just ask for more help. I just wanted to let you know we are glad you are there. :)

Tony3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.