1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Love the eCover software

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by NS1981, Oct 21, 2006.

1. NS1981

Message Count:
    My boss ordered this software about 3 days ago to help with making covers for things that we only sell in PDF versions and it has been the best investment she has made since I have been working here. The program is easy to use and I have had no major issues but a few stand stills until I could work around them and learn a few things. I will tell everyone that can use a program like this to check out your site and try your software.

Thanks.
    NS

2. jshrimp

Message Count:
    Updating Soon??

The eCover Creator will soon become the The Web Graphics Creator per annoucement on this site. Click The Web Graphics Creator box at top of screen to get a sneak peak.

3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Thank you NS!
    I appreciated your comments.

I'd love to see any images you've created with The eCover Creator. Post it in the new eCover Creator gallery!

Yes, as jshrimp mentions above, the new Web Graphics Creator is almost ready to launch! (It will be a free upgrade to current users of The eCover Creator).

- Marc

4. NS1981

Message Count: