Resolved Logos do not appear

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by BUNTBill, Nov 9, 2008.

1. BUNTBill

Message Count:
    I recently had to re-format my hard drive and re-install software. All my TLC packs appear to have installed fine except for the Corporate Pack, which is shown in the jump menu, but the logos do not appear.

Moderated Comment: This thread has been marked as resolved due to inactivity. However the thread is still open for comments if needed.
  2. Doc

Message Count:
    Have you tried installing it again over the top of your previous attempt? it may just work. I assume you did not get any error messages during the installation of the Corporate Pack.
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
    Corporate templates should be located in a folder named Corporate Edition and not in the EMPTY Corporate Pack... the "pack" folder was a leftover folder from the development stage by mistake by Marc.

Re-installation over a TLC installation usually is no help at all with any issue , the recommendation is to uninstall, remove the TLC files under "Program Files" and try installing from the backup CD or getting a fresh download for re-installation.
  4. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Or another suggestion would be to just go into the install directory and delete the Corporate Pack folder...thats what I did. that way you dont get confused when you select that template section.