Logo - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by Cookieman, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Cookieman

Message Count:
    This was the back of a jean jacket. I scanned the drum set, colored the cymbal and used the Logo Creator to place the text and complete the logo..

I always wanted a professional opinion on this logo...

Thanks

David

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    I really find the logo appealing, creative, memorable with a zen quality to it... a sharp contrast to drums.
  3. wexusjon

Message Count:
    I like it too... The thing I would say is that you use 2 different colors for your name so that one is separate from the other... BUT if you are just blending them in the spirit of the watercolor swooshes ... Then I would say that works too.

(IMHO)...:image28:

VERY NICE SCAN JOB TOO! It came out clean -

Thanks for posting it!
  4. Cookieman

Message Count:
    Thanks! I appreciate the comments.

As you can tell by my username, I'm an actual cookie maker by day and a wannabee web site and logo creator at night!

David
  5. monyc

Message Count:
    I would like to see any other that you can come up with...
  6. Cookieman

Message Count:
    Well, I just do this really to help people get on the Internet and I have never taken a class or anything like that.

I did start many years ago with Marc prior to the Logo Creator and we have stayed in contact over the years.

He helped me understand Dream Weaver and web site construction probably 10 or more years ago. I still have his original web sites that he designed for me in a file!

Here is another logo/top bar I did with Marc's software

[​IMG]

David
  7. monyc

Message Count:
    Hey that banner looks good..
  8. prototype66

Message Count:
    Very cool logo cookieman!
    awsome!
  9. Wicked

Message Count:
    Really dig the banner and the drums.. Seems like the name on the drums though should be a yellow or a scratched off white.. Just me though.. Excelllent stuff.