Logo Sizes

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by huncrksilver, May 2, 2009.

1. huncrksilver

Message Count:
    I can't seem to find a menue that will allow me to resize the logo template I have created so it will still look nice. It will only change the canvase size. I need to create a logo 760 wide and 100 tall (pixels) or 100x100 Where can I do that.
  2. Wicked

Message Count:
    Ill try to help here but I am not sure I understand completely what you are trying to do. It sounds like to me that you want to create a a logo 760x100 and then use some menu option to shrink it all for you to look good small and big. If this is the case then unfortunately it just does not work that. A nice magic button that would be though. You will have to create 2 of the same images if you need one big and one small. After making the big one then shrink everything down manually to the size you need it achieve your small design.

Let me know if this is not what you were asking. Hope it helped any though.
  3. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    There is a free program called IrfanView (www.irfanview.com) which I always use for resizing images. Create your logo at the biggest size, save it then use IrfanVew to resize the image for you, it does a good job of it too. :)
  4. Medium Laura

Message Count:
    Go to EDIT then Resize Canvas Dimentions.

I hope that helps

Laura