Logo Resolution - Unlock Key

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by jtmarius, Oct 1, 2009.

1. jtmarius

Message Count:
    Hello,

Just started using the Logo creator software. I posted a separate thread earlier noting that the program did not recognize my Unlock Key, but there was an option to still allow me to use the software (not now button, or similar)?

Anyway, I noticed that when I exported my logo and uploaded it into the business card creator that the logo was nowhere near the same quality / resolution level as how it looked in the Logo Creator software.

Does this have something to do with the Unlock Key? Does it activate a 'higher res' feature when exporting your created logo's?

Thanks,

Jason
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    I know that you had an issue that Marc addressed in another thread, and I can tell you from personal experience that sometimes on certain machines you will not get an acknowledgment when a key works but the program will run correctly after a cold reboot or a "repair permissions" on a Mac.

What you maybe seeing is because you inadvertently used the thumbnail of your logo instead of the actual export file.
    The default export is only 72 DPI but you can set the resolution in TLC by clicking the "Export" header , the first item on the list is where you set the resolution.
  3. jtmarius

Message Count:
    Thank you for the quick reply. I did use a higher resolution (150 dpi I believe), and also used the .jpg full size export option. I used one of the orbs for my logo design, perhaps they are not well suited for smaller logos that are about the size of a dime?

Jason
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Export was for saving in previous editions of TLC....before V6. It is now under "File" as SAVE. Resolution can't be changed at this time.