Logo needed - wish I'd found this place earlier!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by angelkelly, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldenGray

Message Count:
    I may have waited too long, but here is a quick submittal for your files. Lots of good logos here, especially the one's using the "heart" theme, but mine is more of a commercial bent. Thanks for your excellent initial post.
    Olden

Attached Files:

2. 3DS

Message Count:
    Pretty neato Olden, I like that one!

Perhaps darken up that light grey shadow of the scissors to make it more real, even a slight blur on it.

And to me, the word ["Net"work] is getting kinda lost, fighting with what's behind it. I think If you stroked it boldly, and invert it w/ a lighter color on the inside of font (starting w/ white) and keep the darker shades of orange going for the bold stroke.

I think it would look way more cool (imho), excellent design!
  3. MasterDesign

Message Count:
    or just put " network " under the grafix and lose all shadows
    mho

MD
  4. 3DS

Message Count:
    very true. anything to help it not clash with the pound sign would work.
  5. OldenGray

Message Count:
    Here's another for the files. I did eliminate the gray shadow around the scissors, ran "network" in another type face and color and dropped in a little white behind the "network." Still looks a little weak to me (color is not strong enough) and I think the suggestion to run the "network" under the artwork sounds feasible. If anyone wants the scissors, I have the file and will be glad to attach same; or the English "pound" sign.
    Olden

Attached Files:

6. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    I think Olden's logo is in perfect balance (INMO) I would outline the word NETWORK in White (which will only show where it needs the seperation against the other dark shades).
    Topcatz...
  7. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    etc

Great minds on equal paths.....change network to darker shade. Your white outline will "carry it"
    TC
  8. Chris

Message Count:
    Well done Allen. You have hit the nail on the head with your design. Simple and yet eye catching.
  9. awalck

Message Count:
    Thanks Chris - I appreciate it. Kelly was pleased with her new logo. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.