Logo needed to help raise money for Animal Charity

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by spikeacus, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spikeacus

Message Count:
    Hi,

We have our own company logo, but we would like to incorporate a special logo to help raise money for animal charities as well.

Do you own The Logo Creator? No just VISTA

Type of design: Logo, Banner, header. Etc…………..

Summary: What the logo is for, type of business….

Full requirements: Describe your requirements in the logo you are looking for. List the things that you want or do not want in the logo.

Company Name: Animal Hampers Ltd

Desired tagline: Where animals come first!

Color scheme: Open to ideas, but to include Red & Cream

Desired style: Professional [but fun]:image28:

Notes to designers: A dog and a cat either side of a hamper both standing rampant [standing in heraldry terms] enclosed within a coat of arms shape with a scroll banner arched upwards underneath 'Where animals come first' in latin. With Animal Hampers arched downwards above the hamper

Budget: A Link from our website direct to you:image01: please?

As mentioned we do already have a company logo which we shall be using in the main, this is to help bring attention to raising money for the chosen animal charities.

Thank you
  2. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    You mean like this? Recognize it? Its a png and its transparent too :)

Attached Files:

• ah2.png
      ah2.png
      File size:
      71.7 KB
      Views:
  3. gettagrip

Message Count:
    I recognize that image. I thought it sounded familar....

Do you want sad, "tug on your heart strings" cat and dog or "happy to be alive" cat and dog? I'm an animal lover so this should be fun.
  4. spikeacus

Message Count:
    Hi ya Warlock,

Yep that's us :image28: and that is our company logo that will be on our stationery etc....thanks for the transparent again, appreciated.

Our company is making home made dog treats, and from one of the treats we are donating £1 to two chosen Animal Charities and we wanted a 'special' logo to catch peoples attention, so it incoropates the Hamper, the dog and cat [looking proud & happy] on each side enclosed within a coat of arms with the company statement [where an animals well being comes first] in latin [so people will have to ask about it] and the company name on the top.....

This is what its going to say on the website

Becksy’s Biccies
    We lost our dear friend Becks last November and we had to produce something to remember him by – so £1.oo from each purchase on this product will go to Many Tears Rescue or Guide Dogs.Org and each month we will post on our website the amount raised for both charities. It’s the least that we can do for a lost friend!

Hi there, Gettagrip

Thank you for your reply and

oh totally happy....
  5. gettagrip

Message Count:
    Hi Spikeacus,
    First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. I have to assume that Beck was your dog, yes? We just put our Border Collie, Tank, down a couple of weeks ago so I know exactly what you are going through. I love your cause and I love the charity that you have chosen. The best of luck to you.

Regarding your logo....do you want the logo in Warlock's post incorporated into the new logo or do you want all new elements i.e. different animal characters and hamper? Then you want a coat of arms or sheild, shall we say, on either side of the hamper and the animals. One sheild with the company name the other with the tag line. Is that correct? I just want to make sure I understand what you want before I get started.
    Thanks.
  6. gettagrip

Message Count:
    Here's one for fun. Couldn't resist that cat with the hamper.

[​IMG]
  7. gettagrip

Message Count:
    Added a bow, took away the scroll...

Attached Files:

8. gettagrip

Message Count:
    different cat

Attached Files:

9. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Im going for a more touching logo one that plays on your heart strings.

Attached Files:

10. spikeacus

Message Count:
    Hi Marilyn,

Hi ya, yes Becks was our dog, Jack Russell/Corgi X and he was 14yrs old when we lost him suddenly to a kidney infection, and we still miss him like crazy......he was the reason I gave up my job in the City of London and became a Professional Dog Walker as I couldnt bear to be away from the rest of my babies....Dog Walkers have only just started to become known her in the UK, London is already booming but we live in Kent, on the outskirts.

With regards to the charity logo, we do need to incoporate the same company name with the paw, and also the hamper that is used, however please feel free to change the dog and cat [love the first ones] as our ones look too miserable......:image10-1:

So to try and describe this the best I can........to give you an idea here is the sort of thing

[​IMG]

So on the shield is our hamper and either side of the shield is the cat and dog with our current company name & design.

The underneath on a scroll thingy "Where a animals well being comes first" but in Latin.....which I think is
    Qua a bestia puteus res adveho primoris however if anyone knows any different then please let me know.....

Does that make sense?

I am so sorry to hear about your dog, and I am thankful that decision was taken out of our hands, my only regret is that I was not with him at his last moments as he was kept in at the vets, and he was alone...that I can never forgive myself for even though I know I was only trying to help him....The pain does fade in time, but you do have to give yourself time and a cyber hug for you hun.

Whats the time there in the US, its 16.48 here.....

Jackie
  11. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Another Design

Attached Files:

12. spikeacus

Message Count:
    That is so cute, and your right pulling on the heart strings....
  13. spikeacus

Message Count:
    Perhaps Gettagrip could incoporate that feeling as well.......
  14. gettagrip

Message Count:
    Hi Jackie,
    Right now it's noon. Thanks for the words of encouragment. We have Tank's son with us and we can see that he misses him terribly. It's so sad. There is a huge hole in our family right now but it does get better each day.

I think I understand what you are looking for. Does it need to be the same hamper? If so, would you have a picture of it without the cat and dog inside? That would help. Thanks again.
  15. spikeacus

Message Count:
    Ideally the same sort of hamper.....I dont have the hamper without the cat or dog in it - sorry it wasnt done by me......

So I guess that doesnt help really......

Your welcome for the words of encouragement, and that is a bonus though that you have Tanks son with you, and how sad that he too is missing his dad....do you think you would get him a compainion in time?
  16. spikeacus

Message Count:
    This is our boy Beck's.....[oh and I better point out that he was named after the beer and not the football or soccer player you now have over there in LA..........]

[​IMG]
  17. gettagrip

Message Count:
    Funny you should mentioned that. We'll be getting another Border Collie Puppy in about a month. We said we'd never do the puppy thing again but I just couldn't resist. He is so cute! Can't wait to see him.

I'll try and duplicate your hamper.
  18. gettagrip

Message Count:
    I'm a dog lover and a beer lover so I love the name. He's precious. Let me dig up a picture of Tank......
  19. gettagrip

Message Count:
    This is Tank and Bo begging for cheese. Bo is a Chow/Border Collie mix. How he came to be a kind of a long story. I won't get into it here.

[​IMG]
  20. spikeacus

Message Count:
    Awww they are both totally gorgeous......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.