Logo needed for Gaming Site ASAP

Discussion in 'Logo Designs' started by troppy, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troppy

Message Count:
    Sorry for the double post!

Hey Guys, I need a logo created for my new game website, www.arcadepix.com I'm looking for a design will has a black background and game characters. I need the design to really stand out with the site. As you can see the site has a default logo on the template. I looking at spending $30 for this new logo.

Wording for the logo:

Arcade Pix
    New Games Updated Daily

Please PM me with any questions.
    Thanks
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    I deleted the other post as it is much better starting a new thread for your request.
  3. troppy

Message Count:
    Thanks Admin!
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    To get things rolling for you I just added text to what you had to start with. The second one is a little more 3Dish by adding a shadow to the characters. To view them as they would really appear it will require you to click to enlarge it and then click on it again to get rid of the additional area add to the binding box.
  5. troppy

Message Count:
    Good start!
  6. troppy

Message Count:
    Ok. I like the third one to the right. I'm thinking using it as a banner/logo across the top. What i would like to see is maybe something on the other side, maybe a fast car or something.

Thanks!
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
    Cars aren't my strong suit... the car in this was made by Chris (the admin).
  8. troppy

Message Count:
    I think I'm going with the last one on the right. Just a few more things, I will need word "game" change to "games" also I think the yellow car would look better with maybe a checkard flag either behind it or a little blended in the background behind the car. I know it's crowed but gaming sites need to stand out. Also PM me you pay-pal email for payment.
  9. KD-did

Message Count:
    I went with a checkered flag orb that I created ... I thought it a little more interesting looking than a flag ...which I hope will meet your approval.
  10. troppy

Message Count:
    Perfect! I just sent you a PM.
  11. KD-did

Message Count:
    This was a fun project, I know you came looking for a logo but doing a whole banner made more sense to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.