Logo/mascot changes

Discussion in 'Wish list for future releases' started by Pepper, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Pepper

Message Count:
    I would like an add on that is strictly for Animal Sciences/Pet businesses. Mascots/logo sets that have various animal breeds in them both cartoony and classic in nature. (think pet shops, vets,pet food, kennels, breeders, rescuers, as well as information sites etc. etc.)

Most of the logo sets have a very business like look and, it's not like I have anything against that look, it's just not my cup of tea. I would prefer something more classic and although I hate how corny this sounds but a more friendly, country, folksy type of look would be nice. I mean I want to convey a sense of compassion and feeling and the glossy, bright colours just don't work for me.

Anyhow just a suggestion.

Cheers,
    Pep
  2. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Thanks for the suggestion. A very good one, in fact. Would you have any examples of what you're after?
  3. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    I would like to see pet shop / animals also. I've created a web site for a pet shop and those would have been great :)
  4. simple

Message Count:
    Dogs ,cats, Parrots ,fish ........ RHINOS LOL

Attached Files:

5. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    The thing we must look at is licensing for each of the elements within TLC to ensure they can be properly sold without copyright issues. That's the time consuming part of putting a good template pack together.
  6. simple

Message Count:
    thats understandable , i was just posting in regards of what they may want or not may be the case :)
  7. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Thanks! What I like about tlc (and what sold me on it) is the ease of importing any image that you like. You can take any of the templates and swap out an image or you can build from scratch .... also very easy.

If Pepper could point us to some examples of the style she's looking for, we may be able to help her out pretty quickly.
  8. simple

Message Count:
    yeah.. i have a few days left on my subscription at a graphic site so if anyone would like to do any request i would be happy to help if possible and try and get the images:)