Logo help please!!

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by birdieman, Nov 20, 2009.

1. birdieman

Message Count:
    Hi all,

Purchased logo creator and business card creator 2 weeks ago but havnt been able to post to the forum as I couldnt get the confirmation email for some reason. Since, time has been a waisting trying desperatley trying to figure out how to clean this logo up. We have a golf show tomorrow that we really need this to look good for. The edges are jagged as heck and after reading the many posts I have not been able to remedy it myself. I need a pro please. Any insight, ideas, or thoughts to improve my logo would be fantastic. Please feel free to email me at Elliot@mybirdiebook.com. Thanks in advance for all the help everyone. Logo Attached.

Attached Files:

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Did you use a 3rd party software to resize the file? What sizes do you need?

Tried to send an email but got an undeliverable message back twice.There seems to be some reason that the address shown in your post changes the address.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

3. birdieman

Message Count:
    Thanks KD. Sent you a PM with details. Hope that works. 700 x 500H. Not quite sure if that is what your looking for though. I export to PNG and GIF with transparent backround with the same result. The outlining in the Font gets very jagged and the flag loses color and gets all choppy. I really appreciate the help!
  4. birdieman

Message Count:
    The email address is actually Elliot@mybirdiebook.com I actually typed it incorrectly right away and then edited it. Sorry.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    As an admin I also tried the 2 emails you used to become a member and got undeliverable mail message.

Try moving 1 square to the left in the color chart...you won't see a color difference but it is enough that it isn't the same a the default black is for transparent background.