Logo for Contest

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by GCFL, Jul 4, 2009.

1. GCFL

Message Count:
    OK, I submitted this for a logo contest. buyer requested fictional scifi logos for companies in the future. This is for a fictional Japanese food/tech company that helps people photosynthesize. Hey...its fiction! :)

BTW, the Japanese script is actual script I wrote. It means "Balanced".

Attached Files:

2. GCFL

Message Count:
    Here is another. Let me know which one you think is better

Attached Files:

3. Wicked

Message Count:
    Nothing wrong with the 2nd one I don't suppose but I like the one in post #1 the best. Its clean and sharp. Depending on what kind of feedback you get off that design (because I am not sure what they are looking for) try this. If you own Photoshop bring up the text layer and take a look at its blending options. Once on the blending options see what you can come up with by using the Gradient option kinda like you did with the leaf which I like. I could see 2 different shades of green looking good but the requester may like that solid look just don't know.. I like how you wrote your own Kanji there and it actually mean something to a Japanese person.

Fun Fact: I spent 7 months in Japan.. Ok so it wasn't a fun fact but its fact.
  4. GCFL

Message Count:
    Thanks for the great feed back. The contest ended but I did not get any feedback on either...well I got 2 stars...yuvk! The style of the designs he gave 5 stars to just were not my taste I guess. He seemed to like one particular designer. great site BYW...its great fun. Here is a new design I posted for someone. We'll see.

Attached Files:

5. Wicked

Message Count:
    The competition is pretty tough.. Don't get discouraged. I've never won one either.