Logo creations bought not showing up

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by lynda, Mar 29, 2004.

1. lynda

Message Count:
    don't worry..

Maybe your better off to go to the site that I am attempting to make. http://www.accent-beyond-cups.com/
    Because the only way i'll be able to resize it and keep it in your format, is if I resize everything individualy. right?
    I don' t know.. now the banner is coming up ok.. I don't know if it's because it's now in the pc's memory.. or if it's ok.. just need to change the colors and stuff anyway..
    Not to worry.. not your problem.. it's probably me... but if you have anyother ideas, let me know for sure. Thanks, Linda
  2. lynda

Message Count:
    Nah.. it's still taking forever to come down.. but like I said.. when I try to make it smaller, it gets all funny looking..
    Thanks anyway..

3. lynda

Message Count:
    i got it..

Maybe the problem is that it's to big from the start.. What size should I make the banner, after I've made the logo.. I was folling a tutorial on your site called WEb Page Header Graphic.

4. K1w1

Message Count:
    Re: i got it..

Hi Linda,

I think what would work in your case is to decide what size web page you're designing for and the use those dimensions to set your web page header graphic size.

For example, if you want your web page to be 'ideal' at 800x600, I'd suggest an 800x150 or 800x200 TLC canvas size to start.

When you have the final cut of the logo at that size, export as a high quality tiff/png/jpg file and use another graphics package to optimise for the web.

I quite like Ulead PhotoImpact, which is way chepaer than Photoshop, and offers a lot of the same basic features. I use that to slice and dice the image for web use.

HTH.

Will.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    Linda, did you remember to refresh after putting it up?
  6. lynda

Message Count:
    refresh

No, I forgot to try hitting refresh.. but I don't think that it'll matter.. I'll try it again though.. thanks.
  7. lynda

Message Count:
    Ulead PhotoImpact

Ok, if I buy this "Ulead PhotoImpact" are you going to talk me through just what I need to do via either ICQ or Aols instant messenger? being as you know this Ulead program? Cause I'm tired of this. I really thought that this logo program would just do it.. I can't afford to have someone do the site for me, yet I just want "something" that I can work with. Let me know.. off to work I go. Thanks, Linda

8. lynda

Message Count:
    Sorry..

I'm sorry of I sounded sarcastic earlier.. I didn't mean it that way..
    I've just ordered the Ulead program and just hoping that you'll advise me after I receive it.
    Thank you, Linda