Link to manual

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by richardgaspa, Sep 13, 2007.

1. richardgaspa

Message Count:
    Would some one out there be so kind to send me the link to the manual for FLASH AD - It is not in any folder in the progam - I checked three times - This is the third request to find a manual for this program:image10:
    Richardgaspa@gmail.com
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
  3. richardgaspa

Message Count:
    Still dont see the manual

I still dont see the manual that I can print that link brought me to a quick tutorial that dose not awnser any on my questions.:image10:
  4. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Richard - posting multiple times on the same subject all over the board isn't going to get a manual any faster. :) I don't believe there is a manual, but there have been tutorials created and many questions on the board that have been answered. What exactly are you wanting to know, I'd be happy to help you out.
  5. bugslasher

Message Count:
    Flash Ad Manual

Hi Guys,
    I also have not been able to find the manual that Richard is talking about. When you first install Flash Ad 2.5, at least on a Vista machine, the install puts a 'pdf' shortcut on your desktop called "Flash Ad Creator v2.5 manual".
    However when you click on the shortcut the manual cannot be found and the little dialog box asks you to point to the correct file. Like Richard I have been unable to find the manual either on my hard drive or on the Laughingbird website.
    Is there a pdf manual for this product?

Thanking you in advance
    Bugslasher
  6. tsims

Message Count:
    There must be a manual. I have it in pdf format. It's for version 2.0. I don't know how I got it but it's on my desktop :image10:

It looks like it would work for 2.5 except no asset folders, etc. would apply.

If anyone is interested, I could post it...

Terry
  7. laughingbird

Message Count:
    (Thanks Terry).

I'm working on the v2.5 manual - but version 2.1 has been up here:

http://www.flashadcreator.com/FlashAD_Creator_v2_Manual.pdf

The manual should be located inside The Flash Ad Creator's folder after installation.

See if this helps for now.
    The only change (as mentioned above) is the fact that you no longer need the 'assets' folder with version 2.5.

- Marc