Line Spacing?

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by Cinco, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Cinco

Message Count:
    Hello! There is a slide bar to adjust line spacing but the text doesn't wrap. It just runs off the side of the page. I tried "get the manual", but it says there isn't one. Can someone tell me how to get the text to wrap onto another line? Or do I have to do it one line at a time and then try to line them all up?

Also, is there a way to get stacked (for 3-D effect) text to stay together?

I am brand new to The Logo Creator, so it's probably something easy I just haven't found. There is a reference to something called "unstack" but I don't know what that is. Plus, no manual. Any idea when I'll actually be able to use this software to do what I need it to do? I got it, instantly, but if every little thing has to be done manually, MS Paint would be 10x as fast!
  2. Cinco

Message Count:
    Hmmm, crashed again. How do I get a refund?
  3. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    Text / edit / implement (takes care of the "wrapping").

Unstack / stack: References "Undo / re-do" steps. "CTRL-Z" in Powerpoint for example undo's (unduz?) the last action.

It's easy to get "stacking" and "grouping" mixed up. Grouping is not a function or ability found in version 6.0 of TLC.

What exactly do you need the software to do? Some folks in the past have become upset because TLC doesn't have CD-label templates for example.

Just as with any image editing program, there is a slight learning curve (like learning to use the "magic wand" tool, or using a "magnetic lasso" tool..... TLC is template driven, meaning, ya don't have to be a computer genius or an artist to produce great looking results!

Give the software a chance, and I'm sure you will stick with it. I' don't work for Laughingbird software-- I'm a mook who likes the software (been using it since 2003 while in Iraq), and am a "volunteer" providing my services free of charge. I am a "Super mod" though... that means I kinda know my stuff about the program, and can also teach ya all sorts of interesting stuff you can do with The Logo Creator. Being a "Super Mod" also means I can leap tall buildings in a single bound, and have xray vision......

Still wan a refund? I'm pretty sure this is where to start (But I"m also pretty sure you won't need it...) http://gc.digitalriver.com/store?Ac...=T-ra3AoBAlYAAEo-UY4AAAAI&rests=1341840091694
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Why not try an online 3D text maker (like http://buildfree.org/3dtext.html) ... or from a different program application on your computer and just import onto your TLC canvas?