Is Ad Creator still available? Not getting any response from Laughingbird

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by dmag, Jun 9, 2009.

1. dmag

Message Count:
    I have sent messages to Laughingbird but have received no reply. Tried to call them but it's just a voicemail line. I see that the Ad Creator Joomla site is down. When I click on a link for Ad Creator, the Logo Creator page pops up instead. What is going on?

Are they out of business, on vacation, what?

Is the product still being offered or has it been phased out?

Would appreciate some sort of response from Mark Sylvester, or somebody.

Thanks.

2. GCFL

Message Count:
    Since I am thinking of ordering, I would like to know as well. I can say that I heard from Marc on a question last Friday but have been out of town since then so not sure if he is still available. I am guessing but I think Marc is a one man show.

3. dmag

Message Count:
    Hi GCFL,

Just heard from SuperMod Chris. He said that Marc is working on something, maybe an upgrade to Ad Creator, and that he'll respond when he gets a break or finishes.

In my case I need a solution ASAP and may not be able to wait, especially if there's no definite timetable. Still, I'm encouraged by Chris' response.

Best,

dmag

4. Wicked

Message Count:
    Its been a while now.. Not sure how long its going to take. I'll see what I can find out. Im actually pretty excited for the Updated Ad Creator myself.

5. KD-did

Message Count:
    Flash Ad Creator can still be purchased using this link even though it doesn't appear in the list of Laughingbird Software products.
    http://www.flashadcreator.com/