Incrediable Dingbat/Picture Font resource

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by KD-did, Apr 30, 2005.

1. KD-did

Message Count:
  2. MasterDesign

Message Count:
    Katie, katie, katie, looks like you did it again
    thanx
    :1bedtime: (that'll cost me another couple of nights with little sleep to explore the possiblities)
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
    Check out from their lists...they have entire family of fonts (Bold, hollow< ital...etc...... although it shows where you can download a group this funtion doesn't seem to work but you can download them individually
    http://www.justusnow.com/fonts01.html

MAC users there are many foundries that offer downloads for you too in the lists . Best of all most of the foundries have free downloads.
  4. Flotsom

Message Count:
    Oh my! :helpnow: Overload! danger! danger! brain freeze! :getting n I would ask how you do that, but my eyes are already crossed, and you might find more!

but I love it!! :bighug:
  5. D RAT2

Message Count:
    Thanks Katie for the Great link :cheers:
  6. Mr. Jingles

Message Count:
    Would anyone know where one could find a font with a variety of crosshairs included? I've done a google search and did find a font where crosshairs were incorperated into letters however that's not what I had in mind.
  7. Flotsom

Message Count:
    You could make one with the embedded shape fonts and an open ring from ... uhhhh, I think it's in Hollywood, or maybe Corporate 2, or for that matter make a ring with two circles use shape fonts letter 'c' for the circle, and '|' (the bar above the backslash on your keyboard) :D
  8. Flotsom

Message Count:
    Like this Mr. Jingles ... :)
  9. Ohiosweetie

Message Count:
    omg this is like the motherload of fonts. Thanks KD!