Image size

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator Gallery' started by Dale100, May 28, 2007.

1. Dale100

Message Count:
    Hi Everyone

Is there a optimum image size to use with the banners eg.468x60,234x60 ,I've resized the photos in photoshop at 3 different sizes 60x40,75x50,
    100x67 and I'm not getting the clarity I'm looking for,Is this normal for the small banner sizes or e'm I missing somthing?

Thanks
    Dale
  2. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    I find it best to dig down into the program files to find the default images that are in the different templates and identify what the image sizes are. I wish there was an easier way, but at this time that is the best solution to make sure you images will look good upon placing them into FAC.
  3. Dale100

Message Count:
    Thanks Randy
    I found the images and I changed my image size to the default size and that made a world of difference ,,for anyone else that needs it's too here is the path after you open your The Flash Ad Creator v2 folder ,open
    Resources/Flash_Ads/images

Thanks
    Dale

4. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Glad we could take care of it for you..........I hope to see your final product one of these days.
  5. Dale100

Message Count:
    You Can if you like, so far it's only a non animated ad at the bottom of the page,I'm still messin with the flash ads.
    Truck Photo Source

Dale

6. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Excellent site Dale100
  7. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Nice work Dale.
  8. Dale100

Message Count:
    Thanks Worlock and Randy

Dale