Im Wicked

Discussion in 'Meet the Mods' started by Wicked, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Wicked

Message Count:
    Hi I'm Wicked.

I currently live in West Virginia. Its where I grew up. When I turned 18 I joined the U.S. Military. I served 5 years active duty and have just recently finished my time in the service. I spent the last 5 years of my life in Chicago Illinois, Wichita Falls Texas, Port Hueneme California, Okinawa Japan, San Diego California, Somewhere in Kuwait, and Camp Pendleton California. I am happier than ever to finally be back in my home state and writing the next chapter of my life. Oh yeah and my B-Day is tomorrow Nov 14th... Gonna be 24- Young Buck..

I bought my first Laughingbird Software product and very soon after joined this forum in October of 2005. It was at that time I began learning how to do my own graphics. Ever since then I have been sucked in by the ease and addictive nature of the software(s). I have participated in many online forums (mainly webmaster communities) and I have always helped others when I have the knowledge to share. I enjoy helping others get passed their online development problems by sharing what I have learned through experience already. I participated in a design contest this year here in the forum and the admin and mods caught me helping others on my own free will..

I then received a pm saying thanks for my contribution of helping others and shortly after was asked to be a mod here.. So now I get to help people all the time. I could not ask to be a part of a better group of people.

A side from being a mod here I am also a programmer, developer, designer, webmaster, and probably some more online oriented titles would fit me well. I envy the environment the creator of Laughingbird has created here as well as the products. I am in the software business myself so being able to be a part of this team and see at times how the inside ticks really offers me a good intern status here to one day have my own business run on such a successful track as Laughingbird.

Another thing some of the team around here might tell you is that I have a habit of making my post more like a novel rather than a short post.. I like to be precise, smart, professional, and informative when I am able.. I guess that is why I go on and on when posting around here.. So if I reply to your question or comments you just might have a read on your hands..

Overall I just like to help where I can and learn where I can so that way I can help even more somewhere down the road.

I hope to get to know everyone I can. Do all of us a favor and introduce yourself in the introductions forum and let all of us know a little bit about you..

Thanks for reading...
  2. Topcatz Banned

Message Count:
    Happy birthday

Thanx for some insight on who Wicked is...
    I was surprised by your youth it makes your contributions even more impressive.
    El Gato
  3. Wicked

Message Count:
    Well time has past since my introduction.. I went from being a correctional officer to being a load out operator. Just means i use a bunch of computers and panel boards to load coal into trains... Just bought a new house and getting my own personal pc hooked back up soon.. So keep an eye out for me cause I will be all over this Forum.
  4. leewal

Message Count:
    what part

Wicked, what part of WBG are you from?
  5. Wicked

Message Count:
    West By God Virginia?

Well I am gong to guess that "WBG" stands for West By God Virginia as many know it. Many know it that way because people say that only god could have created such a beautiful landscape and weather seasons and so forth.

If that is what you are referring to then the answer to that be Fayette County WV. Moving to Charlton Heights (In fayette county) here in a few days... I love it here. No offense to the Californians but after 4 1/2 years of living there I just couldn't do it any longer.. California is nice though, just the area I was in was too crowded with people.
  6. Wicked

Message Count:
    Ok lets update who I am because a lot of things have changed. Ill try my best to keep it short. First and foremost and am an aspiring to a profitable business man in the internet world trying to open many of my own websites that do successful business online. 2ndly I am a big dreamer to become a pro poker player. I would like that to be my full time job.

Right now I work a very demanding 11 and 13 hour days 6 days a week at a facility where I load trains with coal. Good thing we have a computer there that works half the time so I can still be a part of the community here. I am a jack of all trades online and off but surely a master of none. I am 25 years old. My hobbies are magic, about any sports, and soon to come is doing special effects with video production.

I know what its like to be helped when you need it. I also know what its like to not be helped when you need. I will always do my best to help where I can and when I can.

I hope you have enjoyed my short little update here and I wont bother you with any more here. If you have questions please feel welcome to ask.