I'm on Facebook.com!

Discussion in 'Announcements!' started by laughingbird, Sep 1, 2007.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    I bought one of those fancy shmancy iPhones the other day.
    (Let me tell you, they're incredible!)

I then read an article that Facebook.com has created a special page that only the iPhone can read. This got me interested in Facebook.

If you don't know what Facebook is, take a look at it! It was started in 2004 by a 23 year old 'kid' named Mark Zuckerberg. It's an amazing concept. Yahoo offered Mark a BILLION dollars (no joke!) for Facebook late last year. He turned it down. Said he could make more on his own.

If you're already on Facebook, come on over and say 'hi' - link into my network. :D

Here's my profile if any of you are curious as to what I look like!
  2. Wicked

Message Count:
    AN older post Marc but did you ever make a myspace profile?
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Lol.

No, MySpace is too complex for me.
    ... Or I'm too old for it. If you remember playing Donkey Kong before it was on the Wii, you probably shouldn't be on MySpace :D
  4. Wicked

Message Count:
    Now that is not true.. I played my first donkey kong on the atari and loved it.. Last time I played it was on a super nintindo. Ehh, I guess a lot of people look at myspace like a dating site sometimes too though. I use it to just exist if people want to talk to me on a personal bases.. I check it regularly but I am not one of the myspace freaks that get super involved in it and post every bulletin that says repost me. Ehhh blah blah blah I could go on but my fingers are tired anyway. Marc I guess it would not be good to be on myspace anyway.. Instead of having friends and associates comment on your profile you get a lot of customer support issues popping up there too..I guess the price you pay for being a superstar huh?