I'm Bill

Discussion in 'Meet the Mods' started by wacki56, Nov 23, 2007.

1. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:
    Lately I've been known as "Billy's Dad".
    I am the Husband of Alicia, the Father of Billy, and a United States Navy Veteran.....
    I am the owner of a Residential Home Inspection Co., for over 25 yrs., and can consider myself "Semi-retired". I have been very active in Childhood cancer Advocacy since my Son (and only child) was diagnosed with cancer in 2002, and this takes just about all of my time. I found TLC while searching for a program I can use to make LOGOS, headers, and banners for websites I manage for other 'Cancer Kids'. Although my Advocacy keeps me away from TLC Forum, I try to make a daily appearance, and add my 2 cents where I feel comfortable. Please feel free to contact me for any and all reasons!

Bill
  2. logogal

Message Count:
    Bill, you're doing a great job playing a triple role: husband, father and veteran. Kudos to you!
    wacki56 likes this.
  3. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:
    Hello again!

I'm still Bill! My Son has kicked cancers *** twice. I am a full time Childhood cancer Advocate, and do what ever I possibly can to draw attention to the fact that 46 Children will be diagnosed with cancer today............and 7 will die.
    It's nice to have the 'old' Forum back! Love you Guy's!

Bill

ribbon2.jpg