I want more images

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator Updates' started by Jus Ol Al, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Jus Ol Al

Message Count:
    I just received my 2.6 update and was hoping it would enable me to add more images to the #17 template but I guess it doesn't have the capability. I can only use three images and I would like to use more. Is there a work around available to be able to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Al Nelson
    www.oldeworldelace.com
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    You can add 1 more image in the 2.6 update, the original only allowed 3 and now you can have 4.
  3. Jus Ol Al

Message Count:
    I just checked on the new 2.6 upgrade and it only shows a 3 image capability. What am I missing?

Al Nelson
    www.oldeworldelace.com
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    When I read your post ...I checked and I saw 4 but after checking the older version now I only see 3.... which I am at a loss to explain... if I drank at least I would have an excuse...:image04:
  5. Jus Ol Al

Message Count:
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    I see template 9, 10 and 21 allows for 4 images. I am not aware any work arounds. Looks like I need to go through all of the templates.... I see as many as 6 images that can be addes now.
  7. Chris_Houg

Message Count:
    There are fla files included that would allow you to edit the templates however you wish. They should be in the Native FLA files\FLA Ads directory.
  8. KD-did

Message Count:
    The V2.6 upgrader has all of the native .FLA files. If you happen to know Flash, you can manipulate the templates even further.