Howdy!

Discussion in 'Meet the Mods' started by gcuneo2, May 12, 2012.

1. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    My name is Glenn, live in beautiful Western Washington, and have been a user of The Logo Creator since about 2004.

I'm currently beginning a second career as a Special Education teacher, after being in the Army as a combat medic for over 20 years. Much of the time I spent in the Middle East was spent creating all sorts of logos in what little free time I had, I didn't have Internet access for most of the the time, but I always had The Logo Creator!

I absolutely love TLC (The Logo Creator), and am not afraid to "get under it's hood" and see what I can make it do (a left over hobby from my first tour in Iraq!).

In helping people with their difficulties I try to duplicate the exact problems each user is having, and offer solutions based upon my unorthodox methods. Believe me, I've made plenty of mistakes, but nothing a quick re-install can't take care of!

I also have been battling cancer for the past 13 months and after some pretty difficulty surgery, and recovery time (which I'm still in the middle of), I am once well enough to help out in the forum. My docs all say to start doing stuff I enjoy, and spending time helping people with a product I truly love is it!
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    Leigha Baer, wacki56 and Chris like this.
  2. gcuneo2

Message Count:
  3. wacki56 Super Mod

Message Count:
    Hey Glenn,

Nice to meet 'ya :cool:
  4. Jansventures

Message Count:
    Hi Glen,
    I like your comic strips, cool....I love The Logo Creator too...been having lots of fun with it.
  5. gcuneo2

Message Count:
    I was doing the comic strip for the fun of it-- considering I have zero drawing ability I think they turned out pretty good. Nice thing about the logo creator-- it can be used for much more than plain ol logos-- I've made up power point slide shows- name tags for desks, cutout characters to use on calendars--- it can be used for tons of stuff!
  6. Jansventures

Message Count:
    Cool...I have made banners for some of my articles on my blog and also a header.. I have a really simple blog so I'm trying to spice it up a bit..Would love for you to cheak it out..let me know what you think..just remember, I'm not a professional and my header still needs a little work..Just finished a banner for the article about Gravatars.
    http://www.janicemobsby.com
    Have a look, let me know what you think..Hopfully I will get better..
  7. Leigha Baer

Message Count:
    Hi Glenn,
    Nice to meet you! I'm originally from the pacific northwest myself. Seattle specifically.

First, I'd like to thank you for your service and the sacrifice you made for me, my family, and our country. Both of my sons served also. The first in desert storm and the second in Kosovo. By way of them, I know what you've given. Thank you.

Then, I'd like to congratulate you on your decision to enter the Special Education field. Three of my seven grandchildren are on the Autism spectrum and there is a shortage of good, caring, people who are desperately needed as Autism moves toward epidemic proportions.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum and following your posts.

Best,

Leigha

8. echo2uuc

Message Count:
    Hello,
    Had to read your bio. Thank you for serving this country. I'm a veteran too. 4 years in the Navy and 6 years in the Air National guard..which is the Air Force reserve. I thank the veterans of this country. I would say Our country but not to happy with some of the stuff going on.. Your second career is a very nice thing to do also. I don't have the patience to do things like that. I had a hard enough time raising my daughters because their mother died 10 years ago. Yes I've had logo creator for maybe a year and have done some work with it and recently bought the character pack..As you can see I'm into cartoons. lol
    Jansventures and gcuneo2 like this.
  9. Jansventures

Message Count:
    Hey...
    I have been having a few problems with TLC, sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't.
    I've had The Logo Creator for some time now & I love it but, lately I've had some problems..Don't know what to do about this. I have lost some of my charaters too. Has anyone else had this problem?