How to create a transparent PNG

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by comgguyy, Jun 23, 2009.

1. comgguyy

Message Count:
    Please tell me how to create tranparent PNG logo.

I tried by exporting PNG transparent , remove white backing .. please help me out.:image09:
  2. GCFL

Message Count:
    the export to transparrent png should make the background transparent. Is that what your are asking? If you are tryng to make certain elements in your design have a transparent quality you will have to select the specific element and then use the slider bar to set the opaque (transparency) number. Of course, if this is not what you are looking for...just ignore me. :)
  3. Ohiosweetie

Message Count:
    So that's how you do that. I hadn't figured it out yet.

Thanks for the info.
  4. jrstone1

Message Count:
    I too am having trouble creating a transparent PNG that is clear like the JPEGs. I save with an export resolution of 1000 as a transparent PNG. But when I import this file into a document or web page, the image appears jagged and of poor quality. Any suggestions?
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    When viewing a document make sure it is at 100 % anything more or less can distort. Pngs are NOT supported by older or all browsers..... IMHO there is no one file format or resolution that will fit all applications equally. Member 3DS is very knowledgeable and can be an incredible source of information for web page.
    You can send a PM http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=12875
    or start a new thread. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.