Help

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by charlyque, Nov 9, 2005.

1. charlyque

Message Count:
    I am having a hard time with the flash creator. I have no problem editing the temps and saving. However, when I go to add to website it doesn't work. I am using Yahoo SiteBuilder to make my webpage. Please help
  2. daw

Message Count:
    I Agree

Purchased this software and thought it would be awesome, only to find out that it does not do what it promises and has taken alot of my time trying to figure out why and get help on the forums. NO SUCCESS!!!

I've also emailed three times to MARC without any response.

REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. jamirae

Message Count:
    what do you mean by "it doesn't work?" f you could give more details perhaps we can offer some solutions. :)
  4. jamirae

Message Count:
    daw,

sorry you're having trouble. what is it specifically that you are having trouble with? Marc recieves literally hundreds of emails a day, and often cannot respond to them all. That's why there's a network of helpful people here at the forums. so.. if you could post some spefics on what is not working for you, we can help out. :)
  5. HyReZ

Message Count:
    Greetings All,

I just posted the following content to another Thread for another user having a problem very similar tou yours:
    There has to be a way to solve the problems that users are having with the SWF files and Assets folders. Web host have no idea what software users have to create or send up files. Most web host have some on-line management and editing software at their web site.

With my web host, I could not send up the Assets folder with all of its contents as one transaction, but I could create, on-line, a folder called Assets and the copy all of the files from my original Assets folder to it. Problem solved!

Message Count:
    Charlyque, is this yahoo on geocities?? IS th e problem uploading?? Some more information on what your trying to accomplish....

Make sure you get the lastest update.
  7. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    more details.

No Success??? hmmm.....I only see two post from you and I seen the other thread (responded too). Both post show now specifics of your problem.

Go Ahead and post your problems and we will try to help.

Regards,

cybr
  8. Chris

Message Count:

We had another user in the forum with the same problem. I am thinking it might be Yahoo Sitebuilder. I would send a question to yahoo and see what they say about it. I spent a long time trying to get the other users flash working in yahoo site builder with no luck. They ended up using another host for the website. Let us know what you find out from Yahoo.
  9. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    so it must be a FTP problem.....I am surprise at yahoo....I have no problem with geocities, which is own by yahoo.
  10. Chris

Message Count:
    Yeah I have done it on geocities on a personal page, but on the Sitebuilder is where the problem lays. I think. It just won't load it correct for some reason.
  11. vichans

Message Count:
    Re: Info Before Purchasing

Hi, I am looking at buying this software, but I'd really like to know a few things first, and ideally be able to trial it to make sure that a) I can use it and b) it does what I need it to do. Firstly, I'd like to know the sizes of the flash ads. I have several spots on my sites and want to be sure the standard templates will fit them, and can anyone email me a swf ad for say a banner 468x60 so I can upload it and make sure it works. Would really appreciate any help you can offer, thanks.
  12. KD-did

Message Count:
    Unfortunetly there is no trial available for FAC. It uses templates and there are some banner size templates in the 100 templates in FAC. Ads can be generated either non animated or animated. The templates are essentially made to be used straight out of the box and to be customized with your information and images but are limited by the number fields in each template and the end output is a .swf file and insert the ad into your own HTML page.

Why not take a look at the tutorial to give you an idea of how things are done using FAD and if the product is right for you. Scroll down to find the tutorials for FAC.
    http://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/Update-hub.html

http://www.flashadcreator.com/animated-examples.html