Help with my flash ad with joomla

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by caprice007, Apr 28, 2008.

1. caprice007

Message Count:
    I have a joomla site and am having the hardest time trying to get my flash ad to work on my site (vacantchurches.org) - I have no idea what I'm doing wrong - can someone help me step by step...my novice brain is about to explode!
  2. awalck

Message Count:
    Welcome Caprice007, I moved your post to a new thread by itself to get you better attention. Also, can you give us a little more information about what it is or isn't doing? thanks, Allen
  3. Borpean

Message Count:
    Allen is right. What might help is to tell us what you did step by step. That way no one is repeating themselves.
  4. caprice007

Message Count:
    Okay, thanks. I created the ad - then I uploaded the ad and the files associated with it to my server in the root directory. I then created a module position in joomla and inserted the flash file (this didn't work) then I inserted the flash code(this didn't work) so I don't know what else to do - the flash is showing up on the site - but there are no pictures or text - and I don't know how to get it to extract the information and make it work.
    Hopefully this makes sense.
  5. Chris_Houg

Message Count:
    I don't recall seeing that loader, with the 8 squares being stacked and the 'Loading' message. Was this created with The Flash Ad Creator?
  6. caprice007

Message Count:
    Yes I created it with Flash ad Creator 2
  7. caprice007

Message Count:
    working fine

It's alright now - I needed to upgrade to Version 2! :image10-2: I guess it pays to keep up with the updates! LOL! Thanks for the help!
  8. MasterDesign

Message Count:
    halleluja!
    MD
  9. laughingbird

Message Count:
    The Flash Ad Creator v2.5

Good to hear Caprice.

... do you know there's a NEWER version available now? Version 2.5:
    http://www.flashadcreator.com/updates

It's a free update if you have a current version on your computer.

Marc