Help needed :)

Discussion in 'Questions or troubles updating' started by Hanna1, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanna1

Message Count:
    Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question.
    I just bought the logo creator software, but i am having issues with the key, it is giving a 'invalid key' message. I already tried many times and in different ways. I am a little frustrated because my website is ready to open but I can't do it without the logo. I have already email technical support but no response yet. Advice
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    You should have received a second email with an 8 digit code for activating your TLC. Maybe the email got snagged and is in your bulk or spam folder.
  3. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Ok first Dont copy and paste it

Second make sure you type all CAPS and Numbers

Thirdly make sure its 8 characters xxxx xxxx

And zero ( 0 ) and ( O ) are not the same :)

Try this and let us know
  4. Hanna1

Message Count:
    Hi guys, thanks for your help. I do not know how to bring back the key insertion window. It looks like I have been able to create a logo without it. I do not know if my privileges are limited without it, or if its OK like this.
    I tried all the advice you gave me before guys.
    Does anybody knows how to upload logo to website?:image25:
  5. Wicked

Message Count:
    Most likely Hanna if you was not able to insert your key then the software will function like a demo version of the software. This will allow you to still create logos but it will be watermarked with a image so you can not use it or it will just not export I can not remember since it has been so long since I was in that situation.

Have you been able to save the designs you make to your computer?
  6. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    You cant persay upload a logo to a website unless you change the actual file name of the logo to your existing file, if you have an Image folder then you can upload it to there and rename it. otherwise you would have to build it into the site, Are you wanting to add it to your site or change your logo on your site?
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
    The key insertion window will only appear again on the next launching of TLC IF the key did not work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.