1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Help me please (anyone)

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Bosque, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Bosque

Message Count:
    I am fairly good with graphics programs but must admit I am having trouble with ecover in the WGC program. I designed a membership card outside of the logo/WGC program (yah I know, shame on me) any who..... I wanted to use some of the effects you get with the ecover creator such as making the card and have a shadow type reflection thing. Now the problem is that when I choose the membership template and then right click and load new image my image just shows up as a blacked out image, not my design. what am I doing wrong? Yes it is saved as a jpeg.
    Thanks for any help with this.:image10-1:

2. KD-did

Message Count:
    If you are wanting a mirror effect for your custom built card you can accomplish that by importing your card onto an Art Center canvas. Then duplicate the card, rotate the card 180 degrees then do a horizontal flip and cut the opacity way down. You can further fine tune by dragging card off center ... (if desired) add shadows accordingly (cutting back on the mirrored image) .Export as desired.

3. Bosque

Message Count:
    This is the effect I need to make

The attached image has the shadow effect I need to make, how do I do this with the wgc ebook, I selected the membership card, then right clicked to load my graphic card, but it is just a blacked out image of my card. What am I doing wrong? Please help.:image10:

Attached Files:

4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Have you tried just directly importing ...under the file tab...your (great) graphic into wgc... ?