Help Flashcreator

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Flash Dummy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    click on file manager on the far right corner....next page will ask to open file manger...click on link...you will see a directory listing and buttons....the far right hand button is the upload buitton...make sure your in the asset folder first
  2. Chris

Message Count:
    delete the folder you made by right clicking. Then do it how I mentioned. Sounds liek something went wrong.
  3. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    screenshot
  4. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    ok mac i deleted folder. create a new folder with the name assets. still in the same situation. Now cybr what version sitebuilder you helping me with cause i have no such thing what u mentioned above.
  5. Chris

Message Count:
    go here this was done while I was helping you. I did this the exact way I explained it to you. I think when you created your folder earlier with the right click something went wrong. Create a folder how I mentioned.
  6. cybrnetico

Message Count:
    sorry must of mis-read thought it was Yahoo! GeoCities
  7. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    ok nice animation by the way. but anyways this is how i did it . i went to filemanager i screen poped up containing all my files. i right clicked and created a new folder and named it ASSETS. FOLDER IS CREATED . I RIGHT CLICK IT AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS CREATE, DELETE NO UPLOAD OR ANYTHING ELSE. WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK IT NOTHING HAPPENS ALL I GET IS A PREVIEW OF A EMPTY FOLDER. AGAIN NO UPLOAD BUTTONS OR ANYTHING.
  8. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    Its Ok Im Not Using Yahoo Geocities. Yahoo Sitebuilder Version 2.2.2
  9. Chris

Message Count:
    ok I am trying something else. Give me just a sec. One thing though you might turn you caps lock off. Someone might take it as yelling.
  10. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    OOPS. sorry me never yell, lol <--------------Nice guy
  11. Chris

Message Count:
  12. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    Laughingbird has nice software i bought logo creator and flash creator just realized i can do both with macrmedia flash pro.
  13. Chris

Message Count:
    Yeah he has some awesome stuff. I cannot find out anything on your problem. I hardly ever use yahoo's sitebuilder program. I use my own HTML program then just upload it to the server. Have you tried using the online uploader for your files instead of sitebuilder?
  14. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    well i have dreamweaver .. can u help me with that program
  15. Chris

Message Count:
    haven't used dream weaver in years. I found a great little free program that I use now for my website building. Can you upload your files through yahoo online or do you have to use sitebuilder?
  16. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    i have bought all these programs for the past four months i cant do any flash work on my website. been a strugle. yahoo technical got not help me because they say they dont help on html.
  17. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    stricltly sitebuiler
  18. Chris

Message Count:
    so I take it this for a business? I can speak for myself that I strictly use ftp and my own html program for my website. I am not big on the yahoo builders. So you already have your flash done just needing to upload it right?
  19. Flash Dummy

Message Count:
    i had made some nice flash work. using macromedia flash pro. i one time i created a flash using flash pro then i uploaded the swf into dreamweaver got the html code then inserted the html code into sitebuilder and it worked. but then a day i went to view my site using another computer. my flash seem to be stale. i was the only one that could view the flash.
  20. Chris

Message Count:
    what is the website? PM it to me if you don't want it displayed.