help and advice please

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by ontrack, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontrack

Message Count:
    hope I'm asking in the right place...

I really need some help with logo design

first the name of the new business is K9Treasure.com (yes we want the .com in there)

business will be quality pet and performance equipment (eg for obedience, agility etc) There will also be a unique live online training component.

First problem I ran into was I bought corp 1 and 2 and neither have numbers!!!

second problem is I really need to find some cute puppy images (cartoon type) We would like to have one puppy maybe reaching for or hanging off the letter K and another maybe digging a hole (on top of the word treasure)

trying to create something cute (cartoon like), fun but a clean looking logo

we will want to use this on web site, letter head and to have signs made for our company vans

anyone can help please do before I go bald pulling my hair out

2. Chris

Message Count:
    I will try to help, but I recommend contacting Borpean for he is the mascot wizard..................

This is his site:
    http://www.mascots2go.com/

3. ontrack

Message Count:
    thank you so much yes any help is most appreciated and thank you also I will contact Borpean asap

4. Chris

Message Count:
    Here is an idea. I thought about maybe a simple silhouette of the dogs might look nice. Oh I added a slogan also.

5. Chris

Message Count:
    Another shot. I changed the colors around.

6. ontrack

Message Count:
    thank you, yes that is very much what I have in mind but with more of a cartoon, fun feel to it...

we are trying to come up with a catchy slogan ... you know how that goes nothing has evolved yet.

Thanks again about the tip to Borpean, his little mascots look great.

7. ontrack

Message Count:
    here are a couple of my attempts

Attached Files:

8. jelap

Message Count:
    Just a little addition to the cause

Here's a little something I threw together. Not exactly the dog digging for treasure look, but!....:number:

9. ontrack

Message Count:
    great it's got the cartoon fun feel to it, but I'm not keen on the dark back ground... I've seen that little mascot somewhere is it part of the mascot pack

I've just realized having the K9 so completely separated from the treasure.com may be a problem too especially when we have van signs made

10. KD-did

Message Count:
    Yes, that is c-mutt from the Mascot edition...

11. ontrack

Message Count:
    thanks I thought it was familiar.

I think I have come to the realization that even with TLC I just can't get a nice clean professional look (guess I'm picky)

so I have decided to explore the possibility of having the logo designed professionally

Can anyone post any recommendations ( I already have Borpean's site for mascots) also looking for a good (simple to use site template)

appreciate any suggestions.

12. Juncal

Message Count:
    Options

Hi, this is not a mascot, but we can work on it.

Regards,
    R2

Attached Files:

• k9.png
      k9.png
      File size:
      68.8 KB
      Views:
  13. KD-did

Message Count:
    I don't happen to know of any "easy to use" site templates that don't require you to use other software like Corel, Fireworks or FrontPage plus an FTP program (File Transfer Protocal). The learning curve and purchasing of software can really be a beast and as expensive as having a site built.

You do realize that a digging dog doesn't exactly show a dog's best side...LOL.... that being said here is my idea

14. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    well heres my attempt at this
    click on thumbnail forv larger version
    colours in letters can be changed to suit
    [​IMG]

15. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    made some alterations to it
    [​IMG]

16. D RAT2

Message Count:
    Something a little different

17. Juncal

Message Count:
    Hi,

Very nice! I like a lot the dog digging, but am I blind or you missed the "q" in the tagline? LOL Great job!

18. Juncal

Message Count:
    Very nice puppy! did you draw it? For me it's complicated to draw with "mouse" :s Good job!

19. ontrack

Message Count:
    You are all so talented, I'm very impressed. I don't know if you are permitted but if you have logo web sites can you post the urls I would really love to see more of your work.

We have decided to go with a professional, and hopefully as I mentioned whatever cartoon pup ends up on the logo will be developed into our mascot

We also have decided our 'tag line' will be: Expanding Pawsibilites

Thank you all so much, so glad this forum is available and that you are all so helpful.

Colleen

20. Lamo1graphic

Message Count:
    opps well i didnt even see that,well any way hes gone to get a pro to do is logo ,we are not good enough lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.