Hello- last stop logo I hope

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by DADOCTOR, Aug 1, 2009.

1. DADOCTOR

Message Count:
    Hello,

I own a few forums and I am looking into updating one of them,

I have had a really hard time trying to find someone that will make me a good logo, more importantly something that I want!:image24:

I was going to buy the software and I probably will down the track, but at the moment I dont have time.

My sites are not for profit and and just a hobby but I am willing to pay for quality.

I hope that I can get someone here to make me a logo, something simple, text logo to suit my new forum skin. If I am happy I am sure that there will be more work to follow

Regards
    Ryan
  2. Doc

Message Count:
    Hi Ryan welcome to the forum. If you make sure you include as much detail as possible in your request I am sure one of the talented designers who frequent the forum will be able to satisfy your logo needs.
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
    Hello Ryan and welcome to the forums!

That is a very, very attractive skin you have for your forum you have in your signature line.
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    Perhaps the way to go would be to use a font similar in nature to that in the existing logo without the mirroring effect...the existing logo is without a mirroring so the text part mirrored IMO sort of distracts the eye from the text. Post was edited with samples. with and without mirror effect and color changes.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    or to exaggerate the mirroring even more
  6. DADOCTOR

Message Count:
    Thanks for your replys and your comments,

Thanks KD-did I do like what you have done and I will be sure to post again with some more detail about what I am after.

Sorry Doc I did not know there was a Doc here, I am DADOCTOR I didnt mean to have a similar name as a Admin.

Thanks guys, I will be back

The logo that I have now is something that I was wanting, but I was let down with revisions
  7. KD-did

Message Count:
    I sort of played with the logo image in this variation...but I also was doing some technique experimenting just to see how it would look in general.