Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by serverextrem, Mar 12, 2007.

1. serverextrem

Message Count:
    Hello My name is Serverextreme, I am the owner of Serverextremehosting.
    I wanted to use some of your software and I posted questions in one of your forums.
    But for some reason I am not able to read the reply..

I got a email telling me someone answered my post but when I try to view the reply on this forum
    it tells me i do not have permission to view.....Thank you for any help on this matter..have a great day

This was one of the post
    Hello I wanted to know a little more about your product.
    I am a webhosting provider and wanted to use your product to build
    templates can this be done using your software?
    I was looking at the package for $49.00 can you tell me what comes with
    that package? And can I create more templates using your software
    Thank you for any help on this matter.
  2. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
  3. serverextrem

Message Count:
    Hello Digger, Can you please tell me a little more about your software.
  4. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Have you had the oppurtunity to check out the different links that are listed on top of this page? There is alot of great info that's been provided by the creator of the Laughingbird products and his staff.

For any specific questions concerning the different products, feel free to go into the area of our boards that talk about that product and ask away.
  5. serverextrem

Message Count:
    I was looking at your main site. But was a little confused
    will your software allow me to create templates? for clients. and if so what
    package would I need to choose. Thank you
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    serverextrem, there is only one member that can speak as a representative of the company, Laughingbird Software and that is username laughingbird (Marc Slyvester). The members of this forum are for the most part users of LS products and I am not quite sure what LS product you are considering .I am totally unaware of any of LS product costing $49.00
  7. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    I've already pm'd our beloved leader to stop in and visit this thread.
  8. serverextrem

Message Count:
    What I am wanting is to create template for clients what software package would i need from
    Laughingbird to do this? Sorry I think the package I was referring to was about $39.00.
  9. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Server.

What sort of templates were you looking to create?
    Yes, with The Logo Creator - you can create your own logo templates and resell them to you customers.

Or, are you speaking about the templates on my Laughingbird.com site? (Web site templates | web design templates |flash web site templates)

Let me know so I can better understand your question.

- Marc
  10. serverextrem

Message Count:
    Hello, Yes I am wanting to make template for clients when needed.
    I was wondering if you had some kind of program to do this....

I am looking into building website for some people I know and wanted a good program to do it...
    I know theres Dream weaver, but thats kind of costly:)
  11. serverextrem

Message Count:
    Well I was at the Comp usa, today and seen your software but still a little confused with package will do what I want. Seems slow getting a answer to my question.....
  12. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    I think your answers to our questions are very vague in nature and I'm not sure I understand what you are truly wanting to do. There are so many "templates" that could be created.
  13. serverextrem

Message Count:
    Hello Digger, Sorry if I am not making this clear but! I am just alittle confused
    about this software. I wanted to build templates for some of my clients not banners but website templates...
    Can Laughingbird soft do this? thanks for the reply.
  14. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    Any of the other MODS or LS developers can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think so. It would be able to help you create graphics for the templates, but you're going to have to use some other software such as Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc to created the templates.
  15. serverextrem

Message Count:
    O ok thank you Digger, I am assuming this software just creates banners templates correct? Can you also makes flash banners also with this saftware.

Thank you so much for your reply....SEH
  16. Randy... Guest

Message Count:
    There are several Laughingbird software packages that could aid in the creation of website templates --- FAC (Flash Ad Creator) would create flash ads, TLC would create logos, banners, graphic, etc, WBC (Web Graphics Creator) can create ecovers, buttons, logos, graphics, etc.

That's just off the top of my head. Each product has a page or pages of information of what it can do. Please feel free to visit those areas.