Header with rounded corners

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator Gallery' started by suske, Oct 23, 2011.

1. suske

Message Count:
    Hi,
    I'm new here and this is my first thread, I don't know yet how this forum works ?
    I am working with the Web Graphic Creator for many years,usually I make my headers,
    footers and backgrounds, one thing I never figured out is how I can create headers
    with on top rounded corners,and also footers with on the bottom rounded corners ?
    is there somebody in this Forum who knows that ? and can tell me ?

Suske
  2. Doc

Message Count:
    Making headers and footers with rounded corners is easy, the Logo Creator comes with a number of logo elements which have rounded corners. The only thing you need to remember is to save the header as a transparent png or transparent gif file. The graphics below show one with rounded corners and one I did for a forum member a few years ago, it shows that you can save any shape graphic.

Attached Files:

3. Doc

Message Count:
    Just re-read your post and I may have missunderstood you as you mention top rounded at the top and bottom rounded at the bottom. The same principle to my first post applies but you will need to create the shapes you need in another graphics program and then import them into Logo Creator. Below is what I think you mean.
  4. suske

Message Count:
    Thanks Doc for your quick reply,but that I know, what I mentioned was how to make a square
    header image,with rounded corners an the top left and right ? or square footer image with rounded
    corners on the bottom left and right ?

suske

sample
    View attachment 17064

View attachment 17065
  5. suske

Message Count:
    Yeah, but I use the Webgraphics Creator to make the headers and footers,
    and not the Logo Creator, I have the Logo Creator but I use them only for Logo's.

suske
  6. Doc

Message Count:
    The Art Centre in Web Graphics Creator is the same as The Logo Creator so my earlier comments apply also to this. So to reiterate you can make your headers and footers any shape you want by importing suitable graphics and as long as you remember to export your finished result as a transparent png or gif
  7. suske

Message Count:
    Thank you Doc, so if I understand you, the suitable graphic image I import must have already
    the rounded corners, but how can I accomplish the rounded corners on that graphic, most graphics
    I import are all square on top or bottom, with what graphic program can I do that ???

suske
  8. Doc

Message Count:
    Yes the graphic image you import must already have the rounded corners. There are probably many graphic programs which will do this. The one I personaly use is Xara Designer Pro 7 which is superb but at $299 may be a bit more than you would want to pay.
  9. suske

Message Count:
    Great, I was on the Xara website and there are different programs, the DESIGNER PRO 7 = $299 ,the PHOTO & GRAPHIC DESIGNER 7 = $89, the WEB DESIGNER 7 PREMIUM = $99, so you recommend the DESIGNER PRO 7 = $299, did you made once a header with rounded
    corners on top with that program ? I don't care what the cost is, if I can accomplish it ?, I saw also that they have an Affiliate program,do you have an affiliate link? so when I make a purchase you get 20% commission ?

suske
  10. suske

Message Count:
    I have a new question,when I bought my Web Graphics Creator three years ago,I installed on my work computer,now I bought a new work computer and installed my Web Graphic Creator on it,but when I want to work with it ask me for my activation Key.I don't know where I put that Key I can not find them,I submitted several support tickets to Marc, but have no answer received,how can I get that activation key ??

Suske
  11. KD-did

Message Count:
    The code would have been in an email sent to you with a link for the download. You could try looking up your order as it may still be apart of that information.
  12. Doc

Message Count:
    Hi Suske, I have sent Marc a message asking him to check this thread as he is the only one who could find your activation key.

Graham
  13. suske

Message Count:
    Thank you very much for your quick reply, it works now, (I love that program) but
    on my old work computer I have made and saved many templates (also in .jpg format) ,
    and of course they are not on my new one, how can I get those templates to show on
    my new one ? ?

Also I have read on one of Marc's sites that there is a new version 6.0 due to hit the
    marked, would it be possible to upgrade ? or do I have to buy the new version ??

Regards,

Suske
  14. KD-did

Message Count:
    Being Web Graphics is a more involved program than TLC by itself by having components I would hold off for a little while....send Marc an email first about downloading V6 TLC portion. The upgrade is free... other LB products will be upgraded in the near future.

You would have to save your work to a flash drive or cd and then load into the new computer ....save to a template folder in the program files.
  15. suske

Message Count:
    Thank you KD-did , did like you suggested and it worked.

Suske