Got Problems?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by aaajets, Feb 27, 2009.

1. aaajets

Message Count:
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been a customer almost from the start of The Logo Creator. I see from the forums that some people have had problems. I too recently had one with Digital River not -mailing the correct activation code. If I had not been a previous customer I am sure I would have had my doubts about the company and been in a panic. Rest assured Marc took care of me. When it comes to logo software there is not another company on the web that could earn my business from LaughingBird.

As a business owner I appreciate all the hard work that goes in to not only the creation of a product but the support after the sale. As successful as Marc has become it is no surprise that from time to time there may be a problem. Finding this site about 6 years ago has been one of the best things I can truly say has happened to me and my business.

To Marc and his supporters, many thanks, for those that are new, get back to the forum after you have had a opportunity to use the software and tell others about your success.

Good luck fellow logoers'
  2. Wicked

Message Count:
    Very kind and appreciated words. Thanks for taking the time to mention it.
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    aaajets...

I appreciate your post here on so many levels.
    Thanks for taking the time to write.

Really.

Marc