Free Website Marketing SEO Score Tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by KD-did, Nov 18, 2008.

1. KD-did

Message Count:
    Visit www.WebsiteGrader.com.

Here are the grades for my domain which translates to over 12 MILLION visitors since Jan '07.
    http://website.grader.com/wsgid/1883489/default.aspx

The Mint screen shot is from using http://www.haveamint.com/about/feature_highlights
  2. 3DS

Message Count:
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Excellent tool KD!
    Nice find!

I'm finding it very valuable...
  4. Borpean

Message Count:
    Yes. Very cool! I use Chris's SEO tools too. Cool Apps too :)
  5. logomad

Message Count:
    Thanks mate...! any tool like this helps!
  6. Just Bill

Message Count:
    Great find KD-did. Thanks
  7. JPeterson

Message Count:
    web site optimization tool

I went to the web site where you can get a report on your web site. The first thing it ask's is for you url. I typed in URL over 10 times and when I clicked on the submit button I just keep getting an error message that says "Invalid URL" Any suggestions because I know I am typing in correctly - no http:// first, no capitals, etc. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know the name or contact info for the makers of this tool so I can contact them because something must be wrong with the service at this time. Thanks, JP
  8. KD-did

Message Count:
    It know it does work but it does take a bit of time because it is compiling so much info. Maybe while it is working you are causing interruptions by re-entering your url. I just did mine and I entered my url as coolosxapps.net...the only way you know it is working is the funny little animated icon
  9. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Thanks KD Did

I have tried several ways to enter both my URL and a friends so I know they are correct - the example shows www.mycompany.com which I have tried this way but in your last post you showed you didn'y enter the www part. Is this how to do it or was that a mis-type? Thanks again
  10. KD-did

Message Count:
    No, I left off the www. intentionally.... . I am certain you have it right...the problem is so often computers can give false error messages. I'd like to see if I get an error with your url. If you are game just send me a PM with you url and I will give it a try.
  11. JPeterson

Message Count:
    Hi KD DID Guess what! I had never signed up for the site. I registered and then it worked perfectly. Thanks for your help. Sometimes the most simple things are overlooked and my stupidity caused the error by not registering first and wasting everyone's time and I am very sorry for this and really appreciate all your help, Jerry
  12. haksi

Message Count:
    Re: web site optimization tool

HI you can also check pagerank.net, there are free seo tools
  13. Clayton

Message Count:
    Hey...
    Nice link shared...
    Its a great site for getting the information...
    Thank you for sharing this great informative stuff here...