FREE! video series to learn Joomla 1.5 with zero knowledge

Discussion in 'Joomla and other Content Management Systems (CMS)' started by latenights, May 8, 2008.

1. latenights

Message Count:
    Hi All,

Not sure how to go about learning Joomla? Well you could just play around with it for days on end or just go to www.joomlaforbeginners.com a take a look at a series of 12 videos.

They even have a brilliant module called Seyret and it will have you up and running with a community site in minutes with the most powerful control I have seen.

You need to register to download their owther tools.

Hope someone in the forum get something from it.

/latenights

2. Wicked

Message Count:
    Thanks.. I am going to tackle the beast known as Joomla here soon for a new thing I am going to do in the future. I am sure this will be useful.

3. jsbdshae09

Message Count:
    I tried to view the tutorial so I can start learning Joomla, but nothing happened. Any idea where they moved them to?

4. latenights

Message Count:
  5. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Great start Latenights.
    I've bookmarked this.

I've spent decades learning Joomla (okay, more like a year ... but close enough).

And I'm still learning!
    I love it. The more I learn, the more power I have.

My latest Joomla updated site (http://www.flashadcreator.com) is my most recent learning experience. It's a never ending learning curve, but so worth it!

Another great source is Amazon. Look for ANYthing on Joomla, and buy it.

6. Affinity

Message Count:
    If you want to learn the basics simply go to YouTube, example:

7. gunsmoke

Message Count:
    Hey Affinity!

Welcome to the forum. Love to see new faces around here. Appreciate the post above, someone may get something from it. But the last post before yours was 2009! Bit outdated but hey, that youtube may be new so again, appreciate the update!
    :cowboy:
    Keep posting and let us know if you need help with anything. Someone's usually around.

snginc likes this.
  8. Affinity

Message Count:
    Thanks Gunsmoke. The video above is part of a sixteen video series for Joomla 3.0. This gentleman actually has tutorials for all Joomla builders from 1.5. You can find his complete tutorial by going to YouTube and typing in joomla 3.0 tutorial. Hope this helps someone.