Free Invoicing and CRM for Designers/Freelancers

Discussion in 'Resource & Recommendations' started by LogoGirl, Jan 15, 2009.

1. LogoGirl

Message Count:
    I've stumbled upon a few free SAaS that offer free invoicing and customer management for small businesses, designers, freelancers, etc.

Hope this helps someone's business operations:

1) CurdBee - No one likes the name, but this is a neat freebie that creates really nice invoices. They include branding in the e-mails and on the invoice page, but not too bad. Integrates paypal payments and other gateways, and supports multiple currencies. You can customize the look (colors) of your invoice as well as include your logo.

2) Billing Boss - This one is similar to curdbee and is also free. Integrates Sage, BeanStream, and Paypal.

3) Cannybill - has a limited free account, but hasn't yet launched the paid accounts. GREAT customization - you can customize the invoices with your logo, as well as the e-mails that you send your customers, and they also have their own log-in to view their account history/details. Remotely hosted. Integrates paypal and other gateways. Eventually you will be able to integrate other apps like basecamp and plesk, and be able to resell SSL and domains. Also includes web order forms, free SSL, recurring invoicing, and marketing tools.

Right now I'm testing all 3, but I have sent an invoice to an actual client with Curdbee. I hope to settle on one later, but for now, I'm happy!

Of course there are tons of other services, like freshbooks and ronin, but I'll leave that up to someone else.

LOGOGIRL (print-ovations.com)
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Excellent sources LG!
    Thanks for posting these.

I'll hop in and take a look at them all.

Keep us posted on how your testings go!

- Marc
  3. samson smith

Message Count:

wow!! It is really a nice thread that guide about free CRM for designer. In my company CRM used for designing last eight months. I think it provide complete web designing solution. The CRM allows you to achieve your goals, optimize resources and adapt easily with the changes and the customers re transferred to the associated agents, the client is completely satisfied. But you provide very useful information for free CRM for designing. Thanks you so much.
  4. mysticdewsys

Message Count:
    Thank you for this! very helpful and greatly appreciated, even though it is from 2007 the sources are still good.
  5. samson smith

Message Count:
    I agreed!! This is really a nice thread. Netsuite is an integrated business software that used to handle the Ecommerce, marketing, management, inventory and accounting operations etc. thanks
  6. punnia

Message Count: