Forum Logo

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Michael, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Michael

Message Count:
    Hi

For a forum that looks after "The Logo Creator" software. The logo that the forum has "Extreme Message Board" seems just a bit odd.

How about having a quick competition amongst the forum members to design a logo for the forum.

Like this!
    [​IMG]
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Excellent idea Michael!
    However, I'm not sure others are seeing the same
    "XMB" logo that you're seeing. I've set the forum up with a large Laughingbird as the logo. I've set this as the default theme of the forum's look and feel. Most everybody in the forum is seeing the large Laughingbird.

I've just looked at your settings and see that you're using another look and feel to the forum. You're able to change the settings for your own personal computer.

In the upper right of the screen, you'll see a link option: Logout-Control Panel. Click Control Panel, then click "Edit Profile". You'll see a pull down menu allowing you to view the forum in a few different formats. I've made "Laughingbird theme" the default.

You were the very first member to post on this board Michael. I may have changed the settings directly after you signed up.

I've changed your look and feel to the "Laughingbird Theme". You're of course welcome to change it back.

I've just posted this so that others will know that there are different options.

:)

- Marc
  3. Michael

Message Count:
    Hi

Now I see your logo.
    Thanks for your help, I will keep with this style.:)
  4. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Michael.

Sorry to go off on a tangent :)

I DO think your idea for a contest is excellent.

Anybody up for it?
    We can all make logos, or Avatars or some other image with TLCv3... I'll put them into a new forum where everybody can rate the images on a scale from 1 to 10.

... winner gets a free set?

We'll see if others reply to this post.

- Marc