Font Trouble

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator Gallery' started by mypcpros, Nov 26, 2006.

1. mypcpros

Message Count:
    I have the Logo Creator Mega Pack and had been using it without any issue.
    I just bought the Web Graphics Creator and when I try to use it I cannot scroll through the fonts on both programs now. Could this be because i have the Mega Pack and they're conflicting?
    I'm a PC user.:helpnow:
  2. Doc

Message Count:
    Sounds possible that the programs may use a shared dll file and when you installed WGC it replaced a file of the same name which was for TLC. Others have had an issue where they can not scroll the font list and a 'fix' can be found in this thread http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4481
  3. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi MyPCpros...

this is odd.
    No, the WGC and The Logo Creator, although they use the same 'engine' to create the graphics, they don't share any dll (nice thought tho Doc!), nor would they conflict with each other (they're compatible with each other!)

I'm baffled as to why your MegaPak worked, and now it doesn't when scrolling the fonts.

Is your caps lock key on? Perhaps the "NUM lock" key?
    Check, and let me know if this solves the trouble.

I'm not sure why the program would work for you one day, and not the next. I'm not able to replicate the problem with either program.

I'm checking!

- Marc
  4. mypcpros

Message Count:
    I uninstalled the web graphics program and rebooted and it made my logo creator work again.
    I'm going to install the web graphics program and see what happens...hold your breath!
  5. mypcpros

Message Count:
    I just reinstalled it and now it's working. Just a little quirk in the system I guess.
  6. Chris

Message Count:
    It can happen to the best of us. Well it does to me sometimes. LOL

Glad it is all working for you.