1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

FlipBook Creator: Getting a blank output?

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by laughingbird, Jan 23, 2007.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    There are a few eMails I've received over the past few weeks about users who are not able to view their Flip Book creations properly. This has been mentioned here in the forum as well.

This may have to do with the file names of the images you're importing into the Flip Book Creator.

Make sure the names of the files don't contain a space:
    (for example "image 01.jpg" should be "image01.jpg" before you import it).

The space is aperantly throwing a wrench into the works.

Let me know if this solution helps those of you who are seeing a blank output.
  2. bode

Message Count:
    doesn't work that way on mine

wgc just can't keep my pages in order unless I organize them by 01, 001, 0001, 00001, 000001, 0000001, 00000001, etc. etc mine does not work any other way? Is this happening to anyone else?
  3. bode

Message Count:
    Still having problems w/page order

To boot if i add a .swf file it always ends up on the first page before any of the .jpg's regardless of how I number them, there is no way to keep them in order. Then if I flip through the book and then back to the first page the .swf is still running but completely out of focus (blurry) no way to correct it unless I refresh the page. I'd rather not have to have a member/vistor need to do this, Any ideas?

Robert
  4. rpod101

Message Count:
    Hi,

I've followed the instructions to the letter but still no images appear on my site. I've even tried opening the source code of the page that the previews displays the flipbook and copied the html from their hoping it had something that was missing
    in the original html offered by the programme but no joy. All I get is a blank space where the flip book should be.

No matter what I do nothing seems to work. I'm using Frontpage 2003. If anyone has any ideas????
  5. Denis

Message Count:
    I have the same problem.

With the flpbook nothing apears, with the CD or Book the little shadow under it apears but not the book or CD? Im not sure how but once the CD did apear but it had all the original graphics and not the ones I added?

Denis:image25:
  6. xuandma Guest

Message Count:
    The space is aperantly throwing a wrench into the works.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]