1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Flip Book problems

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Randy05, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy05

Message Count:
    I simply cant get flip book to work properly.
    I. Images dont load in order. Can only load images in "load a folder full of images"
    2.Cant load images as single files. Get "Script error. Continue"

It would be good if if there is some way the images can be re-arranged in the proper order. At the moment i have a program which I really cant use. Would appreciate any help I can get
    Thanks in advance:image24::image24:
  2. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Hi Randy.

Hang tight, I'm about to update this app.
    The flipbook tool has been re-written from the ground up!

Marc
  3. Randy05

Message Count:
    Hi Marc,
    Thanks for the prompt reply.
    Will wait for the update.
    Cograts on great after sales service, which is why I like your software
  4. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    It's a fantastic piece of software! Looking forward to the update. :)
  5. chrisndallas

Message Count:
    I too am having flip book problems. I got it uploaded to my site but sound and photos won't display. Every link I try for the manual says corrupted! Help! I like the app idea but it is useless so far
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
  7. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Any idea when the update will be out? I'm about to redo my site (with a new flipbook) but I'm holding out for the new update.
  8. laughingbird

Message Count:
    NickyDude,
    of all the people I think need this update ... it's you :)

You REALLY worked the first version to perfection.
    Post your sample here again. I really liked what you did.

The new version's flip book area has been re-written from the ground up. Much easier ... and much more stable.

Plus, all of the other features of the software that product .swf (flash animated) output - they now run all by themselves without having to also export an 'assets' folder full of the images.

I'm shooting for next week, but my other product The Animated Logo Creator needs to jump out of the starting gates first.

Hang in there.

Beta testers anyone? :)
  9. Nickydude MadLad Designs

Message Count:
    Wow! Thanks Marc. :) The flipbook example can be found on my site: http://www.madladdesigns.co.uk but I've did more stuff since then which I wish to add to the flipbook. Beta testers? You betcha!

:image10-2:
  10. SharpDataInc

Message Count:
    Is there an update? I am another user getting the script error on loading a single image. I also have a problem with images not showing in the published swf. I found that if there is a space in the file name it doesn't work, though it loads correctly into the software.

Also in the Button Creator, the text is yellow in the "where would you like.." textbox,so when its highlighted I cant see what I am typing! Another thought of letting us change the color of the buttons?

Thanks for the great software
  11. haffaloppa

Message Count:
    I browsing for something like this, but wow seems there are all kinds of issues. I have been reading through the forums and read lots of complaints and issues with this software. This one really got me, this company said there was going to be an update "...next week..." back in April!!! Half the complaints are not addressed either by the company! The posts are ignored!! Ha!

:image10-1:

Ha ha, it just makes me laugh, this company ******ed you in to buy and then they tell you that things are being worked on, and boom silence! Ha ha Priceless!!!

I hope other "potential" customers read this and do take the time to browse around the forums. I thought I'd post this because it doesn't seem that the company reads these anyway!!! Ha ha!!

Multiply the number of customers by the amount to buy this software and you'll see why they don't care!! Ha ha!!!

:image16-1:

I'll keep looking...woo boy this software is a doozy!!!

:image27:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.