Festivities Season Images

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by toomuch, Nov 12, 2009.

1. toomuch

Message Count:
    Hi,
    Am new to laughingbird software and i love it.
    I was thinking since we are fast approaching Xmas,i would like to give my website a look synonymous to the season but i cant seem to find any image in all the logo creators i have.
    Here's what i was hoping to achieve on the site.My site is all black background,i would love to place an image in the background and also place like a little holly by the logo.
    Does anyone know where or how i could get the images at?
    Thanks.
  2. Doc

Message Count:
    There are lots of websites you can download clipart from - both free and paid. Just find the images you want download them and then import them. Try a google search for something like clipart christmas.
  3. KD-did

Message Count:
  4. toomuch

Message Count:
    Thanks for the links,i appreciate.But my site is all black and the images i want all have white backgrounds,how do i get the white out of the background so that i can use just the holly design.
    Thanks.
  5. KD-did

Message Count:
    Being the graphics on public domain sites are often in many different file formats or are not transparent pngs or gifs... sometimes just using the white background remover under modify in TLC is enough or importing them into TLC and exporting as a transparent file format is enough to get rid of the white background and other times you will have to use an image editor. Several free editors can be found in the Resource & Recommendations forum... both downloadable or online ones.
  6. toomuch

Message Count:
    Hi,
    You guys are great in here.I wished every forum was like this.
    Thanks,that really helped.