Feedback for photography business logo

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by theom9, Apr 14, 2009.

1. theom9

Message Count:
    Hello!

First of all I must warn everybody that I'm not a logo designer nor I want to become one. Also, I know the importance of brand identity, I used to work in advertising. However, in my country there aren't many good designer and those who are good at their job are too expensive for my close-to-zero income at this point.

I started my photography business (weddings and portraits) last year with somewhat of a logo that I now want to change. After weeks of trial and error I came up with this. The idea behind it was that it had to be colorful but not overpowering, fun but not childish, modern but still a little bit retro. I think that's how I see myself and my photography.

Please tell me your thoughts!

Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Wicked

Message Count:
    I actually think you did a fine job. Its simple and illustrates the point. Little things can always be played with here in there on any design but what you have is clear to me. It never hurts to just try different things and see what you come up with. Or make another design identical to this one but give it a black background and make all the black parts of this design white so you can pass out black and white advertising materials. Its all about what you need.
  3. theom9

Message Count:
    Thanks so much for the reply! I'm quite happy with it too. It's up on my new blogsite already and I can't wait to use it on my dvd cases and other products for my clients.
  4. Medium Laura

Message Count:
    Very clean and nice. Well done :):image28:
  5. tdoodlez

Message Count:
    Nice!:image28: