Feedback Appreciated

Discussion in 'Logos and other Graphics reviewed' started by vjnes, Jan 21, 2009.

1. vjnes

Message Count:
    Hello,

What do you guys think of these? Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. awalck

Message Count:
    Hi vjnes, Nice work. Are they logos for a company? or web graphics? the only reason I ask, is that objects on black can be difficult for logos. But, you are off to a good start. Tell us more about how you are going to use them and then maybe we can get you some more feedback. :)
  3. vjnes

Message Count:
    Hello, thank you for the feedback. I'm simply building a portfolio for those who seek logos and other additions to their websites. I offer freelance writing in addition to virtual office assistance. One of my clients enjoyed what I created and asked if I would be interested in designing a logo for his site within the next couple of weeks or so.
  4. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Love the logos Veronica!
    Nice ideas!

Freelance writing ay?
    hmmmmmm......
  5. vjnes

Message Count:
    Thank you Marc!
  6. KD-did

Message Count:
    I find them all appealing, however, I like #1 the best.
  7. OldenGray

Message Count:
    Two of your logos are o.k. The center logo... number two... is not proportioned correctly. I suppose it could be the type you used being too "closed". By that I mean at the size you have it, the letterforms tend to close up on themselves leaving them visually and spatially lost. I would have rendered them in a much larger font (no criticism of the font choice) so that they would be more easily read. Also, perhaps a brighter color for the font would have been appropriate. You might want to render several versions of that just to see how they appear in a larger font size, color, etc. Also, you may have spaced out the characters too much, although that is certainly just my own opinion. Good efforts though.
  8. vjnes

Message Count:
    Hello Olden,

Thank you for your opinion, I do appreciate the feedback!