Fashion Website Logo Needed

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by robbyn8, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbyn8

Message Count:
    I currently own the Corporate Edition and maybe I bought the wrong package for my needs because I can't find a logo that's suitable for a fashion website or maybe it's that I lack creativity. I've tried and tried but nothing seems to have that "umph" that my website needs. Can someone PLEASE check out my logo on my website and hopefully help out a newbie like me. The name of my company is Rears 'N Racks: http://www.rearsnracks.com
    Thank you so much for your time.
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    robbyn8, welcome to the forums.IMHO you are looking for a logo with attitude. This concept is not in you sites colors but it may serve to give you ideas. Again IMHO the hardest logo to make is the one we do for ourselves.
  3. robbyn8

Message Count:
    WOW KD-did. You're FAST and Really GOOD!! I like what I see. And you're right I need something with attitude. I'm sure the one I made on my site was rather boring being my artistry skills are limited. Did you use Logo Creator for designing the R's. Did you also draw the figure of the woman? Awesome!!:number:
  4. KD-did

Message Count:
    All the text and large R's are embedded fonts from TLC. It is called "Jakers". I did the first R colored, gave it a wide outline and put a shadow on it. I then "duplicated it and added flip horizontally and moved them to where I wanted. Then it was simply a matter of adding the female attitude image and your name.
  5. robbyn8

Message Count:
    All I can say is...WOW! You're great!! Thanks so much for your time.:thankyou:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.