1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Exporting Steps Needed

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Tony3, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Tony3

Message Count:
    Hi,
    My name is Tony I am new to this forum, Iam glad to be here but could use some help right now. I will be thankful for any help anyone can give.
    I would like to know what are the proper steps to exporting a logo to your hard drive for upload to your web host? I seem to be doing something wrong and getting the incorrect format/ file name for upload. please help.

Thank you,
    Tony S.:image09:
  2. KD-did

Message Count:
    Have you exported your logo directly to your desktop and tried uploading your logo from there?
  3. Wicked

Message Count:
    I think what you might be referring to by getting the wrong format is this.. What you will need to do is add the file extension to the file you are exporting.. For example if you are exporting a .png file that is name "myfile" then you will need to export it by typing this.. "myfile.png" without the quotes of course.. If you are trying to use a different format then just type in the proper file extension for what you are trying to do such as .jpg, .gif, etc.
  4. Tony3

Message Count:
    Hi Guys,
    This is Tony S. I just wanted to thank you all fopr all of your advice it has been a great help!

TonyS.

:image28: