1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Exported 3D image is saving as TEXT!

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by laughingbird, Nov 17, 2006.

1. laughingbird

Message Count:
    Some of you have written and mentioned that, when exporting your new eCover from the 3D photorealistic area, its saving as a .txt file.

We will work on solving this issue asap.

In the meantime, make sure you add an extension to the file name (like .jpg):

My_eCover.jpg for example.

See the other sticky I've posted here!
  2. Luke409

Message Count:
    I see you left this message about 5 months ago. I have the latestesy download (yesterday) and this error still exists. However... adding the ext deosn't seem to work.

Other fixes?

Thank you.
  3. Wicked

Message Count:
    adding the extension works fine..
  4. Luke409

Message Count:
    I'm glad it workkd for you--never did for me-- I found this program far too buggy to work with and quit wasting my time with it.
  5. Wicked

Message Count:
    Im sorry you feel that way Luke. I would hope you would reconsider and let us help you through. If you change you're mind I'd be glad to help figure out what is going on for you. As of right now I fairly somewhat new to the software but
    i found out pretty quick that you had to put the file extension in there. All I every have to do is click on the camera I believe is and type in mypic.png for example and it works.. I am curious why it does not work for you.

If you decide to drop back in Id be more than willing to help. You run a PC or a MAC? I am not too savvy with the MAC but know a fair deal about the PC aspect.. Hope to hear from you.
  6. Worlock Banned

Message Count:
    Luke409...I know exactly how you are feeling now...Been there myself.
    Please remember this tho...Sometimes we dont have a quick solution to the problem..but we have to ask questions to get an idea on how to help you better. and your part in this is helping US by Helping YOU and staying with us till the problem is solved...tell us what your doing so we may track the problem down to where it is working for you because we may have this problem with someone else later on down the road and with your help we can get to the bottom of it and help you and them in the future :)...Worlock
  7. sajjidmanuel

Message Count:
    Got It!

Hello Marc, Chris and Alex,

You have to turn 'Fog Off' for the Mirror (Reflection) and Shadow to show. But I am still having issues with rendering at 4 X Antialiasing. The whole program quits.

Regards,

Sajjid Manuel
  8. Wicked

Message Count:
    How much RAM does your computer have? Do you have other programs open at the same time? It takes a lot of power to render a 4x and I think a message pops up telling you something about it in the software when you click to do it right?
  9. john168

Message Count:
    I was having the same problem. I almost posted...but I found this thread and saving with the .jpg extension worked.
  10. xuandma Guest

Message Count:
    Do you have other programs open at the same time?[​IMG]
    [​IMG]